Tables (all 6 foot long) are currently available but we expect that these will sell out quickly.
All tables are reserved on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. We try our best to accommodate our vendors, after all, we’ve been on the vendor’s side of the tables at conventions for years. Please view the rules at the bottom of this page before ordering tables. By ordering tables, you are automatically agreeing to the list of rules and guidelines below.
TABLE PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
ALL tables are awarded on a FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED Basis. If we don’t have your payment, you don’t have a table. We cannot take reservations without payment or deposit. DEALERS MAY NOT USE ANYTHING THAT WILL DAMAGE THE HOTELS WALLS TO MOUNT THEIR DISPLAYS. THE VENDOR WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THEY CAUSE. PLEASE USE REMOVABLE PAINTERS TAPE.
Thanks and see you at the show!
DEALERS ROOM HOURS:
Friday: 5pm-10pm (Pre-Show at 4pm) • Sat: 10am-7pm (Pre-Show at 9am) • Sunday 10am-5pm Dealers Room • Set-up begins at NOON on Friday You will not receive anything in the mail… you receive your vendor passes at registration. Please indicate “Wall Table” in the comments section of the Online Order form. All wall tables are awarded on a First Come, First Serve Basis. Please read the Dealer info below for details…
IMPORTANT: ALL NEW JERSEY VENDORS PLEASE READ!
ALL VENDORS AT THE CHERRY HILL NJ SHOWS MUST HAVE A NJ STATE TAX ID.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A NJ STATE TAX ID YOU CAN FILE FOR ONE ONLINE AT:
(The fine print.)
- Dealer’s tables must be manned (or womanned) during the entire time that the dealer’s room is open to the public.
- Dealer’s exhibits may not intrude in the aisles in front of or to the side of the dealer’s tables. Walkway space needs to be maintained in accordance with the rules of the Fire Marshall.
- Wall space is available and will be awarded on a First-Come, First-Serve basis. Please notify us immediately if you require wall space.
- No tables/spaces will be reserved by application alone, all payments must accompany application.
- Each vendor is granted 2 weekend passes for the first table purchased and 1 additional weekend pass for each additional table.
- All vendors/exhibitors agree to hold blameless all Monster-Mania Con committee members, workers, employees and agents, against any loss, damage, theft, expenses, claims or actions arising from any personal or property damage, loss or theft due to said vendors/exhibitors participation in Monster-Mania Con.
- Monster-Mania Con in no way endorses any vendors/exhibitor’s merchandise, exhibits, views, beliefs, or actions. All vendors/exhibitors are deemed to be their own business/entity and in no way reflect the views, beliefs, intentions and/or direction of Monster-Mania. Vendors/exhibitors do not represent Monster-Mania Con in any way, and Monster-Mania Con is to be held blameless against any and all merchandise bought, sold or brought onto the premises of the Monster-Mania Convention;
- All merchandise sold by all vendors/exhibitors is strictly from one collector to another and no rights are given or implied.
- Monster-Mania reserves the right to refuse to allow displays or merchandise that is pornographic or extremely violent in nature to be exhibited or sold.
- Please keep in mind that this is a Family Event. Absolutely no pornographic material may be sold or displayed at this event. This is a show that you would take your husband, wife and your kids to, so please keep your displays rated PG-13. Don’t even think about challenging me on this, you’ll be driving home before you know it.
- Thanks so much for your support! We’ll do everything we can to help you have a great time. This is a very nice hotel and the staff is very supportive of this event!